Sunday, June 5, 2016

Donut Tuesdays & Trying New Things

Eating his donut hole like a big boy!
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Poor Justin has been working this week to help me with a new project. I am sure he is ready to escape to his everyday work with computer issues by now. You can only work the same problem with the same person so many times, I imagine. Being the sweetheart he is though, he is still smiling through it. It is a bit late being posted, but I had some big requests with this one.
I am trying something a little different. Now please don't laugh {or do and be nice enough never to tell me}, but I am going to try to post weekly videos. It won't be anything crazy, nothing staged, no grand performances or speeches. It will just be bits of our everyday life; moments that catch my attention and that I want to savor forever. Hope y'all enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment