Seriously, I can not handle. CAN. NOT. HANDLE. This is where I found Little Bit jabbering Tuesday. What is really adorable (as if this isn't enough) is that when I rounded the corner to find him, he looked up at me with this beautiful, proud smile and said "Hey!". He has since played under this desk every day since Tuesday. It is apparently the best spot for a game of pee-pi (peekaboo). We are just seeing more and more of his personality every day.
So this week our video is only late by 2 days. Progress! Okay, so still not great, but we are working on it. Y'all would not believe how many times I had to start this one over. Little Bit was completely adorable in the background every time, but I was losing my concentration like you wouldn't believe. (Well, you've seen how adorable he is, so you might can imagine.) I ended up having to wait until nap time to finish my thought. Quick note- I promise I will not make any future videos this long.
I will be back next week with not just a video (hopefully I can catch Little Bit in the next one), but also with a 10 month birthday update. In fact, I think that may need to be the topic. I so want y'all to see my sweet boy in action. Y'all, you just will not believe what our sweet boy has been into up to this past month. Let's just say that Justin and I are keeping the coffee industry in business. Truly, we ought to buy stock in it. It takes so much to keep up with him. Even so, I can honestly say that we would not have it any other way. Can not wait to share!
No comments :
Post a Comment